Monday, April 11, 2011

Lavender Honey


At my new place of work we featured a Lavender Honey Cupcake with a fantastic lavender honey frosting. It inspired me to make a spread for Bagels, English muffins or toast that was essentially a springtime explosion in my mouth.

8 oz cream cheese
1 stick of unsalted butter
3 Tbsp HONEY
2 Tbsp dried Lavender flowers

Bring butter and cream cheese to room temperature. Blend in mixer until light and fluffy with paddle attachment. Add honey and lavender and blend until combined.
Keep in refrigerator in container for up to 2 weeks!

I loaded up my cinnamon raisin English muffin with this for some heavenly bites! YUM!

2 comments:

  1. The plain ole butter on MY english muffin this morning seems so...boring now. Miss you, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always have honey around the house and you could omit the butter and use neufatel cheese!!!

    ReplyDelete